Retainer Terms & Conditions
By signing up for our retainer program, you are committing to 3 months of work, pre-paid monthly. If you’d like a longer commitment, plans can be extended after the first 3 months. Unused allotted hours will not roll over to the next month. Work will not begin until payment is received.
Retainer plans do not include extra materials or resources like printing costs, font licensing, stock images, or web hosting. These items will be invoiced separately. All invoices are payable within 30 days of receipt. A $50 service charge is payable on all overdue balances for reissuing each invoice at 45, 60, 75, and 90 days from the date of the original invoice.
Waiting until the last few days of your billing cycle to start work with us will result in a nonrefundable rush fee.
Early cancellation before the end of the 3-month period is subject to an early termination fee of one month’s fees.
By subscribing to our retainer program, you are agreeing to these terms and committing to a minimum of 3 months of weekly work.
Choose the retainer that’s right for you:
$875 billed monthly
- Save 12.5% on our hourly rate
- 10 prioritized working hours per month (2.5 hours/week)
$1500 billed monthly
- Save 25% on our hourly rate!
- 20 prioritized working hours per month (5 hours/week)
$1875 billed monthly
- Save 37.5% on our hourly rate!
- 30 prioritized working hours per month (7.5 hours/week)
$2000 billed monthly
- Save 50% on our hourly rate! (Best value!)
- 40 prioritized working hours per month (10 hours/week)
Don’t need much work, but still want to claim a slot in our schedule?
If you’re looking for a less ambitious option, you can sign up for a 5-hour/month retainer at our normal hourly rate. Since it’s prepaid, you stil get prioritized work every week. This is a great deal if you need a small amount of regular design work without any hassle.
Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
$500 billed monthly
- Pay our hourly rate
- 5 prioritized working hours per month (1.25 hours per week)
- Great for social media graphics or website maintenance